Universitas Darussalam Gontor, Ponorogo - Indonesia
Determinant of Sharia Stock price Evidence Sharia Stock Price in Indonesia and Malaysia
In attendance of sharia capital market shows that the improvement and development. It is can be considered from the majority moslems on investment. Then, the author attracted to compare the sharia stock price in both country. To determine the sharia stock price in Indonesia and Malaysia, it is caused by external factors and internal factors. The author attracted to analyze the determinant of stock price in both countries,the variables and systematic risk, that is EPS, BVPS, Dividend, and Beta. The researcher used panel regression in analyze nine companies in Indonesia and Malaysia. The result from this study shows that the fundamental factors which consist of EPS, BVPS, dividend, and beta have not significant impact on the sharia stock price in Indonesia although in Malaysia. They are many reason to explain the result of study. First reason, we used sharia stock in Indonesia which represented by JII and Malaysia which represented by FBHSM where both of capital market are sharia which the companies did not see on profit to determinant sharia stock price. Second reason, it is totally different, when we do the research in sharia stock and if we considered from muslims insvestors perspective we conclude that the muslims investor more to prioritize the religious aspect than the other aspect. The different about sharia and conventional capital market are in screening method to determine the stock and sharia stock. Third reason, It is caused by the other factors from external
Keywords : Fundamental; Sharia Stock; Risk; Companies
- Ahmadi, A., & Bouri, A. (2016). The accounting value relevance of earnings and book value : Tunisian banks and financial institutions Article information : About Emerald www.emeraldinsight.com. International Journal of Aw and Management.
- Ahmed, R., & Picur, D. R. (2013). Investment Opportunity Set Dependence of Dividend Yield and Price Earnings Ratio, 27(3).
- Anita, A., Humaemah, R., & Suganda, A. D. (2020). Pengujian Beta Konsumsi dan Implikasinya Terhadap Imbal Hasil Saham Syariah di Indonesia dengan Mempertimbangkan Variabel Makro Ekonomi. Esensi: Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen, 10(2), 181-190.
- Antonio, M. S. (2013). Volatilitas Pasar Modal Syariah Dan Indikator Makro Ekonomi : Studi Banding Malaysia dan Indonesia. Jurnal Liquidity, 2(1).
- Beik, I. S., & Fatmawati, S. W. (2014). Internasional Dan Variabel Makro Ekonomi. Al-Iqtishad, 6(April 2014), 155–178.
- Charles, K. ., Nicholas, A., Kofi A, B., & osei. (2011). Article information : Stock Price and exchange rate dynamic inSelescted African countries: a bivariate analysis. African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, 2.
- Choudry, T. (2011). The Long Memory of Time-Varying Beta : Examination of Three Emerging Asian Stock Markets. Managerial Finance, 27(1).
- Consler, J., Lepak, G. M., Havranek, S. F., Consler, J., & Lepak, G. M. (2013). Earnings per share versus cash flow per share as predictor of dividends per share. Managerial Finance, 37(5).
- DSN-MUI. (2011). Fatwa DSN-MUI/80.
- Geyser, J. ., & Lowies, G. . (2001). The impact of inflation and stock prices in two SADC countries. Meditari Accounting Research, 9.
- Hatta, A. J., & Dwiyanto, B. S. (2012). THE Company Fundamental Factors And Systematic Risk. Journal of Economics, Business, and Accountancy Ventura Volume, 15(110)
- Iqbal, M., & Nisha, N. (2017). Advances in Islamic Finance , Marketing , and Management Article information : In Advances in Islamic Finance, Marketing, and Management,
- Isa, Z. (2013). Islamic banks Contrasting the drivers of customer satisfaction on image , trust , and loyalty of, 31(2),
- Lawson, G. H., & Pike, R. (2008). Capital Asset Prices : Risk and Return.
- Muhammad, J. H. (2010). Accounting Fundamentals And The Variation Of Stock Price Factoring in the Investment Scalability. Gadjah Mada International Journal of Business, 12(2),
- Naik, P. K., & Padhi, P. (2012). The Impact of Macroeconomic Fundamentals on Stock Prices Revisited : Evidence from Indian Data, 5(10),
- Ozlen, S. (2014). The Effects of Domestic Macroeconomic Determinants on Stock Returns: A Sector Level Analysis. European Researcher, (81),
- Rahman, A. A., Yahya, M. A., & Nasir, M. H. M. (2010). Islamic norms for stock screening A comparison between the Kuala Lumpur. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 3(3).
- Tahir, I., & Mark, B. (2015). Islamic Investment Behaviour. International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 4(2),
- Tucker, I. B. (2009). Macroeconomic for Today.
- Umirah, F., & Masih, M. (2017). Should the Malaysian Islamic Stock market investor invest in Regional and international Equity market to gain ortofolio diversification benefit? MPRA Munich Personal RePEc Archive, (79762).
- Uyun, Q., & Suganda, A. (2020). Pengaruh Return on Asset dan Capital Adequacy Ratio Terhadap Stock Price Pada Bank Umum Syariah di Indonesia. Tazkiya, 21(1)
- Wolmarans, H. P. (2000). Does “ dividend investing ” have value for the South African investor ? Meditari Accountancy Research, 8,